Monday, March 5, 2012

Two Years

Exactly two years ago today I met Sean at Zupas. He came to Utah to attend one of his best friends weddings (by the way, this couple has now become our closest friends-Congrats to Nick and Briana for being married two years!) and that evening is when I met him. I wish I could say that it was love at first sight, but I'm not sure if that exists. There was nothing monumental about the day I met him. To me, he was my friends friend. But I will say that it's one of the most important days of my life. He has made me so unbelievably happy these past two years. A few days ago I discovered that my sweet puppy needs to be put down. She's not a puppy anymore, I got her for Christmas when I was 8 years old, but to me she'll always be my puppy. It has been some of the hardest days I've ever experienced, because she's so much more than a dog to me. Sean has been the most supportive sweet husband, I know for a fact I could not go through this without him. Just another reason why I'm so lucky to have him.

I'll do a few more days of this challenge thing-y...
Day 8: A place you’ve traveled to and where else you want to travel.
I've been so blessed to grow up in a family that loves to travel and makes it a priority. In school when we are asked to tell an interesting fact about ourselves, I love saying I have been to 15 countries. I am so blessed, I think traveling teaches you something you can't learn any other way. My favorite place is Florence, Italy. Sean and I want to travel everywhere and anywhere, but we really want to go to Hawaii together!

Day 9: A favorite picture of your best friend.
This is my handsome best friend:


Day 10: Something you’re afraid of.
Me: sharks
Sean: needles
One time, we had a texting war. We'd send each other pictures of bloody needles and attacking sharks until we both were so traumatized, we couldn't text each other for a while.

Day 11: A quote you love.
If you know me at all, you know I am obsessed with quotes. I have a never-ending list of quotes organized by topic. I didn't think I could pick just one, but I forced myself:
“The highest and most beautiful things in life are not to be heard about, nor read about, nor seen, but if one will, are to be lived.” -Soren Kierkegaard

Day 12: Something you don’t leave the house without.
Dumb question. Our phones?

Day 13: Goals.
Don't feel like typing them all up. We have them. I must be getting lazy, guess I should stop.

1 comment:

  1. First: cute post. Love it.
    Second: LACEY!???!!!!!!!!!! I'm in tears. I'm in tears.

    ReplyDelete