Saturday, November 5, 2011

Family

In my last post, I talked a little bit about the influence of friends in our life. I was going to talk about family too, but I decided they deserve their own post. I can't have this "journal" and fail to recognize the most important people in Sean's and my life.
Unfortunately, I don't have the time to go through each and every person in our family and talk about how incredible they are (I could go on forever).
Here's my family: 


Quite honestly, the most incredible people you will meet. They are always amazing me with their generosity and kindness to everyone around them. I try to be more like them everyday. If there is one thing my family is good at, it's using humor to get through every trial. I have the best family in the world.

Here is Sean's family: (I don't like calling them Sean's family, they are my family now)


I can't say enough good about them. I am amazed at how quickly they welcomed me into their family. From the day I met them, they have made me feel so welcome and included. Last Christmas, after only 6 months of Sean and I dating, I was so surprised that they all bought me Christmas presents as if I was another family member. They are so wonderful.

If there is one thing Sean and I are "unhealthily obsessed" with, it's our nieces and nephew. We can't get enough of them. 


I have no choice but to talk about them for a second. My sweet, perfect niece Leila is the most loving little girl you will meet. Do you know any 2 year old girls who wipe their mouths with a napkin? Even when there is no food on her face? Ever since she was a baby, she has always chewed her food with her mouth closed. What little kids do that? None. She is such a little lady. She's always giving hugs and kisses. I miss her constantly when I'm not around her.


Our nephew Trey is the most darling little boy. Sean and I were so excited when he was born last January. He's a little charmer, there is nothing more fun than playing with this sweet boy. He's always so happy and friendly. I think he'll be quite the ladies man when he grows up. Lately I have been noticing how much Trey adores Sean. If he hears Sean's voice, he pops right up and gives Sean a big smile. Those two are so darling together.


Tori is such a cute little thing. If you hold her hands and walk her around, she could go for miles, and she does it on her little tip-toes. She's always playing (and competing) with Trey, so she grows up so fast. She was sitting up and standing way before most kids her age. Tori is always wearing the cutest clothes. She is the sweetest little girl in the world. 

We have the best family ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment