Monday, December 19, 2011

He Never Loses

Last night, Sean and I were bored out of our minds, my books and his iPad games weren't entertaining us as well as we'd hoped, so we pulled out our electronic Monopoly game (the cool one with credit cards-not paper money) and played a loooong game of Monopoly. I think it lasted 4 hours. Ever since I met Sean, he's bragged about how he never loses a game of Monopoly. We've played 3 times together with friends and he really doesn't lose. Last night, I was determined to beat him just so he'd stop bragging. Well, guess what... He won. Again. I have to say I put up a good fight and kept the game going a really long time, but he really never loses at Monopoly, I'll just accept that fact. He has some secret strategy, I cannot figure out. Or maybe he's just lucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment