Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Superman

Yesterday wasn't my best day, and it was Sean's day off. I came home feeling pretty low, and I walked in the door to my husband aka: Superman and a spotless apartment. (Batman is by far the best Superhero, but that's not what I'm getting at, he really is a Super Man). He cleaned everything, organized places I've been meaning to organize for weeks, vacuumed, did the dishes, got groceries, and made each of us healthy lunches for the next week. Not to mention he went to the gym for a couple hours. That night he took me to dinner and a movie. Wow. I sure can't do that all in one day. So how did he? Well... He's Superman.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Miss. I think he's Superman too. You know why. :) Love you both and props to your guy for being a cleaning and organizing machine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap... where do I find one of him for me?

    ReplyDelete